Features of the LE Series Polyurethane Covered Anti-Spatter Tube:
- LE Series is specially designed for use in and around welding equipment or any severe service application.
- LE is standard, metric polyurethane tubing covered by an olefin, flame-resistant layer. This tubing can also be bonded to create supply and return lines for water piping, as well as pneumatic piping and vacuum.
- After covering is stripped, LE can be used with standard, push-to-connect type fittings.
- Colours Available: Black, blue, green, red, white and yellow.
- Standard Lengths: 20, 50 and 100 meters.
- Working Temperature Range: -5 to 60ºC (compressed air), 0 to 40ºC (water)
- Working Pressure: 140 psi (1.0 Mpa)
- Burst Pressure: 428 psi (3.0 Mpa)
Metric: 20 and 100 metres (standard)