It cures under the influence of atmospheric moisture to form an elastomeric material with adhesive properties, in some cases without the need for priming of the substrate.
Recommended Uses for Polyurethane Joint Sealant - SureFlex
- Sealing joints in:
- Lightly trafficked floors with joints not more than 10 mm wide
- Insitu concrete
- Precast and tilt up panels
- Brick & blockwork
- Seals around window & door frames
- Granite, sandstone and marble
- GRC, Fibreglass & Specialty panel systems
- Metal curtain wall
- Water tanks
Advantages of Polyurethane Joint Sealant - SureFlex
- Excellent adhesion on all cement based materials.
- High durability.
- Good weathering resistance.
- Easy to use.
- Short cut off string, even after storage.
- Ready for immediate use – no mixing, saves time.
- No potential mixing errors or wastage due to mixed quantities being greater than required.
- Can be painted over with many water, solvent and rubber based paints (preliminary tests recommended).
For more information on Polyurethane Joint Sealant - SureFlex, please click here.