Spatter resistant, covered polyurethane weld tubing is specially designed for use in and around all types of welding equipment or other severe service applications.
Features of Armor-Weld Spatter Resistant Polyurethane Tubing:
- An ether based polyurethane tubing covered by an Olefin flame resistant layer.
- The ether material ensures excellent hydrolysis resistance meaning it is suitable for water cooling and supply lines as well as pneumatic and vacuum applications. This inner material also offers excellent flexibility and durability.
- Working pressure of 140psi (10bar) and a 3:1 safety factor.
- Stocked metric sizes 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.
- Also available in standard Imperial sizes 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 by order.
- Available in 20 or 100m rolls it is stocked in 6 colours. Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green and White. Other colours available by special order.
- The Oefin cover confirms the tube meets flame resistance requirements of UL94V0.
The Olefin out cover also performs well as an extreme UV protector making this a most suitable tube material in applications such as outdoors where UV is a significant factor. Because of the potential exposure to welding sparks or spatter it is recomended the tube is used with quality, all metal or spatter resistant push-in fittings. Simply peel back the outer layer and insert the tube into the fitting.
This tube can be bonded together into multi-tube bundles and can also be custom made in coil or spiral lengths.
For more information on Polyurethane Spatter Resistant Tubing | Armor-Weld please call or use the IndustrySearch email to get a direct reply from a technical sales team representative.