Qualipur 372 Is A Two-component, 100% Solids, Low/no Odour, Medium Viscosity, Polyurethane Coating And Binder.
It cures using chemical cross-linking to form a hard elastic, abrasion-resistant coating and binder for urethane mortars and broadcast systems.
Qualipur 372 has good chemical resistance and outstanding adhesion properties making it the ideal binder for flooring systems.
- Red, Green, Blue, Tan and Grey
- 1.40 kg/litre
- Viscosity ( 25ºC)
- 1500 +/- 200 cP.
- Mixing Ratio By Weight (A:B)
- 5.9 : 1
- Pot Life ( 25ºC)
- 60 minutes
- Shore Hardness
- 75 +/- 5 Shore A
- Solid Content
- 0.40 litres per m2 at 0.38mm thick. Wastage excluded.
- Part A -= 14.40 Litres / 21 kg
- Part B -= 4.50 Litres / 5.6 kg
- Mix Ratio: 100 : 27 By Weight
Surfaces receiving an application of Qualipur 372 must be clean, sound dry and free of oils and other bound inhibiting contaminants.
When applying Qualipur 372 to a concrete substrate, mechanical methods such as shot blasting, sandblasting or hydroblasting are recommended to produce a clean and lightly textured surface. When hydroblasting, allow 24 hours for drying.
Priming – Qualipur 152
Apply appropriate primer at the minimum rate of 0.13 mm (wet) using a high quality roller. While the primer is still wet, seed with oven dried quartz aggregate (20 to 40 mesh) at a rate of 0.25 kg /m2. Allow primer to cure.
Pre-mix the colour component. Then empty contents of component B into component A. Mixing is accomplished by using a jiffy paddle and low speed drill (400-600 rpm) so as not to incorporate excessive air into the product.
Mix for 2 minutes, scrape down the sides of the pail, and mix additionally for 1 minute.
After the substrate has been properly prepared, apply Qualipur 372 as specified using a roller, notched trowel or squeegee.
Back-roll immediately using a high quality roller. For a non-skid finish, broadcast to excess 30-70 mesh silica aggregate. Remove excess aggregate after cure.
A second coat of Qualipur 372 can be applied as soon as the first coat becomes tack-free, usually 4 to 8 hours.
Allow the system to cure 24 hours prior to exposure to foot traffic and 7 days prior to chemical exposure.
Minimum application temperature 5°C and rising. Do not apply over damp or wet substrates. Do not apply to surfaces with active moisture vapour transmission. New concrete must cure 28 days prior to application of Qualipur 372.
- Do not use product near flame or open light.
- Adequate ventilation is required during the application process.
- Approved eye protection and gloves are recommended during application.
- Should contact occur with eyes or skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, obtain medical attention.
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet for details.
- Qualipur 372 should be kept dry and cool. Shelf life of product stored in original containers is 12 months.
- Qualipur 372 must be protected against moisture.
We warrant our products to be free of manufacturing defects and to meet published physical properties when applied, cured and tested in accordance with ASTM and NCP standards.
To Know about Poly Ureathene Water proofing System -Qualipur TDS Please click here