The C.I.Agent® Polyvinyl Blanket for hydrocarbon filtration in sandy or undetermined subsoils, allows storm water to flow through the blanket windows and C.I.Agent® side wall booms while removing hydrocarbon from the storm water.
The C.I.Agent® Polyvinyl Blankets install quickly and are perfect for secondary containment. It is recommend to have two to three inches of pea gravel over excavated area prior to vinyl application.
- The base of the blanket is made of 22 oz. polyvinyl with pre-formed corners and the side walls are made with C.I.Agent® vinyl applications booms. The booms are constructed from non-woven geo-textile material filled with C.I.Agent® Granules, a proprietary blend of USDA food-grade polymers that encapsulate hydrocarbons.
- Water flow rate: 10 GPM per sq. ft.
- Hydrocarbon flow rate: 0 GPM (100%+ containment)
- Service life of installed product: Up to 200 years.
- Zinc strips embedded in boom gives additional protection against algae build up.
- A bury and forget application.
- Cost-effective solution for Secondary Spill Containment.
- C.I.Agent® Polyvinyl Blankets can be installed in one day.
- The C.I.Agent® Polyvinyl Blankets are pre-fabricated at the factory and assembled on site.
- Order the size you need. Don’t pay for a full roll of other impervious material.
- C.I.Agent® Polyvinyl Blankets will not drip or leach out.
- Additional vinyl provided for alterations during installation.
C.I.Agent® Polyvinyl Blankets can be custom manufactured to meet each client’s exact specifications. Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.