Benefits of KHD Porous Paving:
- Porous Paving reduces flood risk.
- On traditional hardstand areas during heavy rain events, water builds up, pools and overwhelms storm water systems leading to local flooding and damage to infrastructure.
- With Porous Paving, water is absorbed so that there is minimal run off or pooling of water.
- Water can also be collected beneath the Porous Paving by using underground collection tanks such as Cellutank.
- Porous Paving has a slip resistant value of R13 which has been verified by the CSIRO.
Porous Paving is ideal for areas such as:
- Aged care facilities
- Shopping centres
- Child care centres
- Pool surrounds