The Eagle's ergonomic design offers easy access to controls such as autocalibration, alarm silence, demand zero, peak hold and a wide variety of other features. Each channel has 2 alarm levels plus TWA and STEL alarms for toxic channels. Alarm levels are adjustable and can be latching or self resetting.
Standard features on the Eagle are not available on other competitive units. These features include PPM /LEL hydrocarbon detection and a methane elimination switch for environmental applications. For quick response and recovery, the Eagle has a strong internal pump which can draw samples from over 125 feet. The Eagle will continuously operate for over 30 hours on alkaline batteries or 18 hours on Ni-Cads. Many accessories such as long hoses, special probes, datalogging, continuous operation adapters, remote alarms and strobes, dilution fittings, internal hydrophobic filter, etc, are available to help satisfy almost any application. Rugged, weatherproof, easy to operate and maintain, the Eagle is the industry's answer to portable gas detection.
- Simultaneous detection of up to 6 different gases;
- Over 250 gas monitoring configurations;
- Wide variety of field proven gas sensors available;
- PPM /LEL hydrocarbon detection;
- Powerful long-life inbuilt sample draw pump;
- Low flow pump shut off and alarm;
- Methane elimination switch for environmental use;
- Security Adjustment Lockout Switch;
- Up to 30 hours of continuous operation;
- IR Sensors available for CO2, %LEL CH4, and 0-100% vol CH4;
- Transformer testing version available;
- Datalogging option;
- Ergonomically designed;
- RFI /EMI /Chemical resistant case;
- Intrinsically safe design, CSA /NRTL & ULClassified;
- Alkaline or Ni-Cad capability.