Weldarc 140i Portable ARC and TIG Welding Machine Features:
- Lightweight only 4.8 kilos
- Built-in 'hot start' feature in manual arc mode for even better arc starting.
- The Weldarc 140i is tolerant to unconditioned power from generators.
- Comes with a 10 Amp plug to suit common power supply outlets, making on-site maintenance easy
- Built-in thermal protection device for power source that activates if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
- Built in Arc Force, constantly monitors arc Voltage and will boost output if low arc Voltage occurs
- The combined feature of 'Arc Force', 'Hot Start' and high open circuit voltage capability allows the use of Cellulose electrodes.
- Easy to use lift arc starting for TIG welding. Eliminates scratch starting and tungsten electrode damage.
- Supplied with the VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) when activated VRD delivers added safety when operating in Stick mode AS 60974.1 & AS1674.2 CAT C compliant.
- 2 year unlimited warranty* including parts and labour for power source
- Lift Arc TIG
- Welding Contractors
- Rural Workshops
- Motor Sports Fabrication
- Mine Maintenance
- Food and Wine
For more information on the Weldarc 140i Portable Welding Machine please call or email for a direct reply.