- Functions controlled by forward/ off/reverse switch, clutch lever and speed adjustment knob.
- Versatility and convertability inherent in the design ensure all types of straight line, cirde, and bevel cutting are simply performed.
- The drive unit employing the single cone system (mechanical stepless variation device) assures constantly stable machine travel.
- Plate track for straight line cutting is available in interlocking sections of 1.800 mm (70") each wish may be extended indefinitely.
- An adjustable radius bar for circle cutting is optionally available.
- The torch holder makes the bevel cutting of the lower edge possible, and the torch up/down unit is easy to handle and durable.
- Light in weight (9,5 kg = 20,9 lbs) for handling and transportation.