The handling is easy - just immerse the sampling tube, pull the trigger and read the final result directly in the measurement units you want to use!
Features and Benefits
- Temperature compensation - In order to perform accurate density measurements, the result must be corrected for sample temperature. Densito not only measures the sample temperature very accurately, it also lets you choose a temperature correction coefficient before each measurement. This makes it easy to quickly measure many different types of samples.
- Clearly visible measurement cell - The most common reasons for bad results are air bubbles or impurities in the measurement cell. Densito’s cell is clearly visible at all times. Potential problems are apparent at once.
- Controlled sampling - With Densito, the sampling speed can be adjusted to the task at hand: Slow for viscous samples to avoid the formation of air bubbles or very fast for efficient rinsing of the cell.
- External sampling - Sampling can be difficult with samples of very high viscosity or samples that degas easily. In cases like this, Densito lets you connect an external syringe.
- Plain language display - The backlit dot matrix display shows the results in large digits and offers a plain language and easy-to-navigate user interface.
- User guidance - Thanks to the pictogram-labeled keys, Densito is easy to learn and use.
- Comprehensive result storage - Densito saves up to 1100 results including sample identification, measurement unit, temperature correction coefficient, instrument identification, date and time.
- Transfer your data - You can transfer the data to a PC and printer any time using the infrared interface. The PC software to do this comes with the instrument.
- Measurement range 0 to 2 g/cm3. Resolution 0.001 g/cm3
- Accuracy +/- 0.001 g/cm3
- Temperature range 5-35°; resolution: +/- 0.1°; display: °C or °F