If you need to pull or lift something heavy the Capstan PCT-1800 Portable Electric Winch gives you plenty of portable pulling and lifting power to work anywhere.
Powered by a dependable 3/4 HP BaldorTM 230V electric motor, this portable Winch will pull 1800 lb (820 kg) or lift 555lb (250kg) at speeds of up to 35 ft/minute (10.5 m/min).
Weighing only 60 lb (27 kg), the Portable Winch is easily carried and can be anchored to anything using the 6' (1.83 m) long sling provided or the hitch plate for vehicles.
Use the portable winch with any length of low stretch rope. The rope is tied to the object to be moved and wound three times around the capstan drum. When the motor is running, the capstan rotates continuously and the friction created by pulling on the free end of the rope pulls the object. Load will move at a speed from 23 to 35 feet/minute (7 to 10.5 meters/minute), depending on the weight of the load.
Capstan PCT-1800 Portable Electric Winch Advantages:
- 1800 lb (820 kg) pulling capacity
- 555lb (250kg) of lifting power
- Portability (anchors to any tree or stump)
- 25% duty cycle
- Constant pulling power (standard winches are rated for 1st layer pull)
- Unlimited rope length
- No kinks, pig tails or barbs on rope
- Motor: Baldor 3/4 HP 240V 50Hz
- Line speed: 23-35 ft/min (7-10.5 m/min)
- Direct line pull 1800 lb (820kg)
- Direct line lift 555 lb (250kg)
- Weight: 60 lb (27kg)
Learn more about the Capstan PCT-1800 Portable Electric Winch