The slim and ergonomic M-290 has an integrated impact device type D, which makes it a revolutionary pocket type tester. Any metal product with a minimum solid mass of 2 kg or more can be tested in any hardness scale. Test results appear immediately on back-lit display.
The M Series features standard batteries, internal memory and an RS-232 output. Various support rings allow for testing on a wide variety of part geometries.
Features of Wolpert Wilson M-290 Portable Hardness Tester
- Integrated Impact Device type D Converts directly to scales HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA, HS and Tensile Strength
- Highly accurate Â± 0.5% at 800 HL
- Limits setting with auto-indication
- Correction for impact direction 360 degrees
- Standard AAA batteries to avoid charging time
- Immediate display of test results
- Direct keys for test setup
- Internal storage of measured values
- Downloading via RS-232
- Portable thermal mini-printer
- PC interface software included at no charge
- Large display with back-light feature
- Light weight but strong anti-shock casing with sealed membrane keypad