It has a variety of recording functions including analog trend recording over an effective recording width of 150 mm, recording of digital measured values, recording of various messages, zone recording, and partially compressed and expanded recording, thus enabling data to be read off speedily.
DR130 Hybrid Recorder
- Weighs only 9.3 kg.
- Measurement intervals: Max. 2 seconds
- Mutually isolated channels, and universal inputs
- Number of input channels; 10 channels or 20 channels (specify when ordering)
- Kinds of inputs: Universal inputs (DCV, TC, RTD, DI) or DCV/TC/DI dedicated inputs (specify when ordering), power monitor input options
- Effective recording width: 150 mm
- Memory devices: 3.5-inch floppy disk drive
- A wealth of PC-based application software
- DC power supply operation (optional)
Records clearly in 10 colors. You can assign a recording color to each channel.
Measured values are recorded digitally either at an interval based on the chart speed or at an interval that you specify. You can also start recording of data by a remote contact input.
By pressing a key, you can interrupt analog recording and digitally record one scan's worth of measured values.
The recording scale is printed out for each channel.
A change of the alarm status (ON/OFF state and time, for each channel) is printed out.
The contents of a preset message are printed out by pressing a key, when an input is received from a remote contact, or when an alarm is detected. You can preset up to 20 messages of 16 characters each
Headers are printed as comments (five rows of 60 characters).
Printing channel No. and tag No.
The channel number or tag No. are printed periodically.