MediBurn is an innovative system for smaller facilities. It has been designed to eliminate hospital waste (including infectious and pathological waste) efficiently, and with a minimum of expense. Existing personnel can be instructed on the use of this unit. The operator opens the primary chamber door, places the waste inside and turns on the unit. A timed cycle preset by the operator begins and the waste is reduced to 5 per cent ash by volume.
Features of the MediBurn Portable Medical Waste Incinerator:
- No on site construction required.
- Minimal training for operators.
- Preset cycle time automatically controls start up and shut down.
- Thermostatic temperature control insures efficient fuel consumption.
- Has dual chamber combustion and high exhaust temperatures in excess of 1000 degrees C.
- Built for safe, easy operation with state-of-the-art controls.
- Designed by specialists in portable systems.