The CEP6000 provides the functions and accuracy associated with fixed installation, laboratory instruments, and has everything needed for virtually any calibration task. Measure and source thermocouples, resistance thermometers, current, voltage, frequency as well as pressure measurement and source pulse trains is supported by the CEP6000. External pressure modules can be connected to an interface. The built-in isolated mA/V-measuring channel allows a complete transmitter calibration.
Due to its multifunctionality the CEP6000 offers a wide range of application capabilities. It can be used for calibration in industry (laboratory, production, workshops), in calibration service companies and service industry as well as for quality assurance.
Arrow keys, direct numeric keypad entry, and three softwaredriven function buttons, plus a large backlit, menu-driven graphics display combine to provide a highly intuitive, simple yet powerful operator interface.
Built-in 250 Ω resistor for HART™ compatibility, 24 V loop power supply, compatibility with smart transmitters and PLCs, full fuseless protection, and a serial communications port for full control with ASCII commands, are just some of the additional features that make the CEP6000 the single, most indispensable tool available for virtually any calibration task. The CEP6000 is supplied with a rugged rubber boot, which ensures shock resistance.
- Calibration service companies and service industry
- Instrument and control workshops
- Industry (Laboratories, workshops und production)
- Quality assurance
- Highest accuracy in class up to ± 0.015 % of reading
- Source/Read thermocouples (13), resistance thermometers (13), ohms, voltage,
- current, frequency, pressure and pulse trains
- Isolated mA/V-measuring channel allows complete transmitter calibration (at the same time source and read)
- Entry of custom resistance thermometer coefficients
- Rugged design and easy handling