- Gasmet DX4030 can be used in table-top configuration or fitted inside a back-pack. With Gasmet DX4030 no sample preparation is needed; the sample gas is drawn into the analyser with a built-in pump through a particle filter.
- Span calibrations are not required, thanks to inherent calibration stability of the FTIR analyser. The user is only required to perform a zero calibration with nitrogen or ambient air every 24 hours.
- The DX4030 features a unique PDA (Portable Digital Assistant) user interface with Calcmet™ Lite software. Analysis results of up to 25 compounds are displayed on the screen of a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) with Calcmet™ Lite software. Optionally, the measured spectra can be transferred to Calcmet™ DX4030 Pro - software for further analysis with a 250 gas reference library.
- The user does not require any previous experience with analytical instruments in order to operate the DX4030.
Workplace Air Quality measurement of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) for regulatory compliance testing.
Detection of anaesthetic gases in operating theatres and recovery rooms, steriliser gases and laboratory solvents.
VOCs, Freons, inorganic gases – all with a single analyser.
Detection of residual fumigants.
Soil gas measurements
Identification of Chlorinated Hydrocarbons and BTEX at remediation sites.
First Responders and HAZMAT teams
Identification and Quantification of Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs) and Chemical Warfare Agents
Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) analysis
- Identification of both organic and inorganic compounds
- Multi-compound analysis as standard (max. 25 compounds analysed simultaneously with Calcmet Lite)
- Cross-interferences automatically compensated for in the analysis
- Possibility to store sample spectra for post measurement analysis with Laptop PC and Calcmet Pro (250 compound chemical library available for identification of unknowns)
- Low levels of detection and quantification
Low operating costs and rugged construction
- No sensors etc. that would need replacing on regular basis
- Corrosion and contamination resistant materials
- Calibration checks are not needed; only zero calibration with nitrogen or air
For more information contact using the form below