The PPFM-S4 is designed as a portable system to count and size particles in oils and other liquids. To prevent contamination of liquids on the system, the instrument has no printer and is equipped with a membrane keyboard.
The built-in sensor HCB-LR-50/50 allows particle concentrations up to 20,000 p/ml at a flowrate of 100 ml/min with a sensitivity of 2 microns according to ISO-4402.
The built-in piston pump can provide constant flowrates through the sensor for pressureless samples and out of hydraulic systems up to 210 bar.
Optional special high pressure inlets enable sampling out of 315 bar or 420 bar pressure systems
Simple to use download software allows for data transfer in to different calculation programs.
For example the PAMAS_HSP or you own choice of spreadsheet
- Select high pressure sampling; 210, 315 or 420 bar
- 2 micron sensitivity (ISO 4402)
- 8 channel particle counter
- Display of triple ISO 4402 code 2, 5 and 15 micron and NAS-cleanliness classes
- Storage battery option
- Excellent repeatability and accuracy
- Threshold adjustment with D/A converter over front-panel or over software
- Optional viscosity and temperature measurement
- Sensor -HCB-LR-50/50
- Size Range -20 to 450 micrometres
- Maximum Particle Concentration -20,000 particles per millilitre at 25 millilitres per minute
- Sampling system piston pump -(24Volt) with constant flow (viscosity independant)
- Viscosity Range -up to 300 centistokes
- Particle Counter -8 channel particle counter
- Defined Sizes -2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100 micrometres
- Additional Software -down load software for data transfer
- Power Supply Options -230Volt - 50Hertz or 110 Volt - 60Hertz, optional 24 Volt storage battery