Features of Accuweigh Portable Weighbridges:
- Almost exclusively comprise a metal weighbridge deck contained in a rigid metal frame that can withstand the rough treatment a portable weighbridge is usually subjected to.
- Suitable for non-trade applications and is usually positioned on a level concrete pad or compacted flat ground and using earth ramps to allow vehicular assess to the weighbridge deck.
- The frames are fitted with lifting lugs to allow easy lifting by a crane.
- Used for temporary weighbridges sites due to the probable ground movement under the weighbridge frame and are best suited for internal product movements in small quarries, mine sites and waste transfer facilities.
- They can even be used to weigh pens of cattle in feedlots when fitted with a suitable cage and gates.
Accuweigh can also supply the complete range of weighbridge hardware and weighbridge software solutions for any site. Hardware option includes boom gates, electronic identification systems, traffic control lights, driver control stations, personal computers, printers, radio modems, remote displays, and more.