The Portable Accupocket 150/400 Welder offers unlimited mobility, repair-welding can be done high up in the mountains, field erection jobs out in the country or welding work at exposed locations. Until recently, jobs like these always involved costly and time-consuming preparations.
AccuPocket has already won 2 international awards for its design, the prestigious 'Red Dot' and 'Plus X Award'. "Red Dot" is the world-renowned quality seal for outstanding design and is the 'Oscar' of the design world. The 'Plus X Award' is the world's biggest prize for innovative products in technology, sport and lifestyle. To read a press release click here
The external shape of this MMA welding unit has also been completely redesigned to meet the harsh demands made in day-to-day welding.
AccuPocket's new and dynamic lines, and its intelligent combination of metal and plastic, unite the benefits of portability, robustness and technology
Features and Benefits of the Portable Accupocket 150/400 Welder:
- Long mains supply leads or big, heavy 8 kVA generators are now no longer necessary because AccuPocket ushers in a new and unprecedented era of mobile welding.
- There no longer has to be mains power nearby. Now jobs needing up to six 3.25mm electrodes or up to eighteen 2.5mm ones can be welded autonomously.
- For more substantial welding applications, a small, compact 2 kVA generator is sufficient and without any limitations on the welding power or the quality of the arc.
- Far from it – thanks to AccuBoost Technology, AccuPocket welds extremely reliably and utilises its built-in power reserve to achieve perfect ignition and welding properties.
- Its advanced functional design – with very small dimensions, low weight and rugged build – makes AccuPocket the perfect companion at any field worksite.
For more information please call or use the IndustySearch email enquiry for a direct reply.