Very short iron circuit made of SiFe Laminations Coils placed near to the airgap.
- Independent magnetic circuit.
- Simple magnetic ciruit.
- Optimally disgned magnetic ciruit.
- High energy magnet.
Very low rotor inertia with low iron losses and more torque at high step rates.
No coupling between phases, sinusoidal torque function, low detent torque.
Torque constant is linear up to 2 to 3 times nominal current. High power to weight ratior.
- Very high acceleration.
- High start/stop frequencies, high speeds.
- High power/volume ratio.
- Superior angular resolution in microstep mode.
- High peak torques.
- For motors in movile applications.