Potable Water Filters | Steel Filters
Amiad is committed to successfully developing, manufacturing and distributing water treatment andfiltration solutions for Potable Water and Wastewater, in applications such as pre-filtration for MF,UF, NF and RO membranes, UV and tertiary treatment, and polishing.
Amiad products and systems enable our clients to achieve their full potential for supplying clean water systems.
Features of Steel Filters
- Corrosive Resistant: Phosphate pre-treated, polyester coated steel. Other coatings and housing materials are also available.
- Filtration Degrees range from 3500 to 50 micron, with various filter element types to suit different types of suspended solids.
- No tools required for maintenance.
- Pressure check points available for ease of determining filter cake build-up.
- Wide variety of flange connections (DIN, ASA, BSTD, JIS, etc.), to meet all international requirements.
- All standard filters are rated up to 10bar; 150psi.
- Available also with the exclusive features of "Autoflush", "Brushaway" and "Scanaway" for semi-automatic cleaning.