Whether the load is constant or variable resistance, inductive or transformer coupled, single or three phase, Eurotherm has an SCR assembly to meet your exact requirements. The standard product line has current ratings up to 1800A, but application specific units can range up to several thousand amps with external driver options.
The Eurotherm 7000 Series incorporates industrial solid state contactors and thyristor units, to suit virtually all types of loads:
- from simple to sophisticated
- single-phase or three-phase loads
- extensive range of current ratings
- compatible with all industrial voltage supplies
- simple and quick to install, commission and maintain
- reliable and easy to use
A choice for all load configurations
- 7100 for single-phase loads
- 7200 for 2 leg control of 3 phase loads
- 7300 for true 3-phase loads
Three levels of functionality
To meet your specific needs, the 7000 Series is designed with three levels of functionality:
- Load controller 7100L: Solid state contactors for economical, high performance control of simple resistive loads
- Smart controller 7000S: Intelligent solid state contactors for total safety in control of resistive or short wave infrared (SWIR) loads
- Advanced controller 7000A: Sophisticated thyristor units which may be adapted to drive virtually all Load types and can be easily integrated into complete control architectures
Eurotherm is recognised worldwide for the excellence of its power and temperature control products. For the control of electrical heating or other switching applications, Eurotherm has a range of SCR Power Controller assemblies to suit every need. Whether the load is constant or variable resistance, inductive or transformer coupled, single or three phase, Eurotherm has an SCR assembly to meet your exact requirements.
Call or email ECEFast today for more product information or application assistance.