Power Distribution Units - BPM Series with the ability to meter the current load of network equipment reduces downtime and provides essential data used for cooling and power requirements. WTI metered PDUs utilize True RMS current metering to determine the total current load within each rack and on each branch circuit. Knowing the total amperage draw from each branch circuit in the data center can prevent overloading and tripping circuit breakers.
Key features of Power Distribution Units - BPM Series include:
- Pollable via RS232 for Current Load Data Collection
- True RMS Current Metering
- Meter Amperage Loads on Each Branch Circuit
- Meter Amperage Loads on Each In-Feed
- 80% Threshold Alarms
- Invertible 3 Digit Local LED for Overhead Power Drops
- UL 60950-1 for Branch Circuit Protection
- Multiple Branch Circuits per In-Feed
- Single & 3 Phase 20Amp & 30Amp Inputs
- Zero U Vertical & 1U Horizontal Mounting
Each PDU with metering capabilities can locally display via LED the current load in Amps on each circuit and as a total draw on the power whip. An over-current load alarm can also sound when current load capacity has reached 80%. This helps to prevent overloading local circuits in the equipment rack or cabinet as well as on the main breaker panel. Metered power data is accessible via RS232, allowing WTI metered PDUs to be polled and current data collected across your entire network or within your data center.
For more information on Power Distribution Units - BPM Series, please click >> BPM Series