Durability standard with an all metal gear case that protects the gears and provides superior support in high torque applications. The power and durability of Milwaukee's 3/8" Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor for heavy duty drilling applications
- 0-2,800 RPM variable speed trigger for fast drilling in wood and metal
- Durable all metal gear case provides superior gear support in high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and 2-Finger trigger for added comfort
- Voltage 120 AC Only
- Amps 8.0
- No Load RPM 0-2800
- Chuck Type Keyless, Metal
- Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit 1"
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw 1-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit 3/8"
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- Cord Type 2-Wire
- Cord Length 8'
- Trigger Lock No
- Spindle Lock No
- Length 10.25"
- Tool Weight 4.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight 5.5 lbs
- 3/8" Drill
- Side Handle