HT Italia PQA820 is a three-phase power quality analyzer and energy logger which can record a wide analysis of the most significant parameters of the electrical system. Thanks to its built in WiFi, the instrument can be interfaced to smart phones, tablets and PDAs (iOS and / or Android) meeting the requests of the most demanding professionals. All the electrical parameters can be displayed in both numerical and graphical mode, by waveforms, histograms and phasors. The vector diagram shows the phase angle between any voltage and the related current, revealing the inductive or capacitive nature of the loads connected.
The HT Italia PQA820 has a large built-in memory and can log up to 383 parameters for more than one month with an integration period of 10 minutes. The HT Italia PQA820 three-phase power quality analyzer records all parameters by default so avoiding any failure. The user will never miss recording the parameters he needs, since the HT Italia PQA820 records everything while selecting one of the three predefined settings (single-phase, 3 phase without neutral, 3-phase with neutral).
The HT Italia PQA820 three phase energy logger is powered by an internal rechargeable Li-ion battery with built-in user-selectable L-N or L-L power supply. The Wi-Fi and the USB interfaces allow connection to smart phones, tablets, PDAs and PCs for instrument setting, recording start and stop, data downloading and data analysis. Its IP65 waterproof hard carrying case allows the HT Italia PQA820 instrument to work outdoors under critical environmental conditions..
HT Italia PQA820 Functions:
- DC voltage
- TRMS voltage with 4 inputs for line(s) and neutral (if any)
- DC current
- TRMS current with 4 inputs for line(s) and neutral (if any)
- DC power
- Active, reactive and apparent power
- Active, reactive and apparent energy
- Power factor and cos-phi
- Up to 383 parameters to be recorded at once
- Integration period selectable from 5 seconds to 60 minutes
- Voltage and current harmonic analysis up to the 49th order
- Voltage anomalies (sags, swells) with 10ms resolution
- Numerical data analysis (DMM function)
- Graphical display of voltage and current (scope)
- Harmonic histogram
- Vectorial diagram of voltages and currents
- Voltage unbalance
- Predefined recording settings
- Built-in memory for data logging
- Wi-Fi and USB interfaces
- Android/iOS/Windows software
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with built-in power supply
- Waterproof IP65 hard carrying case
HT Italia PQA820 Included Accessories:
- KITMPPACW set of 4-measuring cables
- KITMPPACC set of 4 alligator clips
- 606-IECN adapters with magnetic ends, 4 pcs
- HTFLEX33L 1 to 100A, 0 to 1000A AC flexible clamp,
174mm dia, set of 4 pcs.
- TOPVIEW2007 PC Windows software + USB cable
- BORSA2051 Carrying case
- Rechargeable battery Li-ION (fitted to instrument).
- User manual on CD-ROM.
- Quick reference guide.
- Calibration certificate ISO9000.