No matter whether you work in the lab or in production the Microwave Power Meter R&S NRP is always the right choice.
The versatility of the novel Power Meter Series R&S NRP is due to the newly developed sensors. These sensors are intelligent standalone instruments that communicate with the basic unit or a PC via a digital interface.
The SMART SENSOR TECHNOLOGYTMnow implemented for the first time, sets new standards in terms of universality and accuracy.
Some highlights of the instrument:
- Dynamic range up to 90 dB (sensor dependent)
- Level range -67 dBm ... +45 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Measurement speed 1500 measurements per second in the buffered mode
- Linearity uncertainty 1.5 % (20 to 25C, f = 100 MHz to 4 GHz)
- Precise average power measurements irrespective of modulation type and bandwidth
- Up to 4 power sensors on one R&S NRP base unit simultaneously
- Flexible measurements on up to 128 time slots per power sensor (26 time slots with base unit)
- Direct USB connection from sensor to a PC
- S parameter correction of components between sensor and test object
- 2 years calibration cycle for base unit as well as for the sensors
- Small dimensions (WxHxD) 274 mm x 112 mm x 267 mm
- Low weight < 3.0 kg