They may be employed singly or in combination, enabling the installer to scale the system anywhere from 500 to 10,000 watts per rack. Units may be paralleled for N + 1 redundancy and alarm contacts allow local or remote monitoring. An optional DC quick connect wiring kit allows easy replacement of modules without system shutdown.
Power Modules may be used separately as a power source, or they may be integrated with the Power Function Manager to greatly expand the system capability with other functions such as digital output monitoring, powering multiple loads via circuit breaker distribution and low voltage battery disconnect.
Features of Power Modules:
- 12, 24 or 48 volts output; pos., neg. or floating ground
- 115 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz input 560 & 1000 watt models
- 230 VAC only 2500 watt models
- 560, 1000 or 2500 watts per module (approx.)
- Built-in oring diode for parallel or N + 1 configuration
- Power supply or battery charger operation (DC UPS system)
- Battery charging options: three-step charging, gel/lead-acid switch, equalization and temperature compensation
- Remote shutdown control option via TTL signal (except 2500 watt models)
- Form C alarm contacts
- 19" or 23", flush or 6” forward rackmount