Zero U standard rack mount power distribution unit with 20 outlets, 230 Volts AC, 16 Amps, IEC60309 6H-P plug type, and IEC320 C13 receptacle type. (This unit can be supplied with bare wires instead of the IEC60309 6H-P plug for those customers that wish to wire the unit into their own power configuration)
Power Rails - Raritan Power Control Unit 20 Outlet - IP, Zero U With the Dominion PX:
- Emergenciescan be resolved with remote serial and TCP/IP access to outlet-level switching, improving MTTR.
- Capacity planning is simplified with unit-level and outlet-level power utilization information.
- Staff can gather detailed power information to improve uptime and productivity.
- Travel costs and time can be saved with remote power cycling and monitoring.
Information provided by theDominion PX — displayed at the strip viaan LED display, and remotely through a Web browser — can be used to improve capacity planning through power consumption information for both the PDU and individual receptacle. Precise, outlet-level access and control allows users to reboot attached devices.
Whether used alone or integrated with other Raritan solutions, the intelligent Dominion PXoffers secure access with 256-bit AES encryption and strong passwords. Dominion PX supports advanced authorization options including outlet-level permissions and LDAP/S, RADIUS and Active Directory®. Flexible management interfaces support HTTP, HTTPS, IPMI, SMASH-CLP, SSH, Telnet and SNMP, as well as user-configurable, outlet-level delays for power sequencing.
Dominion PX Remote Power Management Solutions can be integrated with the following Raritan solutions:
- KVM switches: Dominion® KX II and Paragon® II
- Secure console servers: Dominion SX
- Centralized IT infrastructure management: CommandCenter® Secure Gateway
Power Rails - Raritan Power Control Unit 20 Outlet - IP, Zero U Brochure (.pdf) >>