Single System Design
One machine designed to perform all your pipe welding needs.
- Weld processes are optimised to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding.
- Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG (Lift-Arc or HF Start), Flux Cored and MIG welding processes.
- Advanced RMD® and Pulsed MIG processes deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™ provide system protection in the dusty shop environment.
- Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organised weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes.
- All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop.
Simple Process Set-Up
- Clearly labelled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology.
- Requires just a few basic steps to set up a new weld process, resulting in less training time and less errors from incorrect setups.
- The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion.
- Memory feature stores four programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, and MIG (left and right side of feeder). Beneficial when using multiple procedures, multiple process parameters or multiple welders and eliminates the need to remember parameters.
Quick Process Changeover
- No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipeWorx 'Quick-Select' technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameters.
- Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switching cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
Single Or Dual Wirefeeder Available
With simple operator interface. Wirefeed speeds up to 780 IPM.
1 Year Warranty
For details, refer to the Miller warranty statement.