The 30W and 60W are only 36mm wide, while the 90W is 46mm wide. The 120W unit has a width of only 50mm while the 240W is 80mm wide. They also come with all the convenient features you've come to expect from IDEC.
Utilize them in tight spaces or save valuable DIN Rail space while still filling your requirements for power. In addition to the new 120W and 240W, there are also 30W, 60W and 90W models available.
With all these choices, you can choose the model that is exactly right for you! The PS5R Slim Line series are all UL508 listed and approved for Class I Div 2 hazardous locations. The 30W and 60W models are NEC Class 2 rated. The 120W and 240W comply with SEMI F47 sag immunity requirements and bear the F47 Approval mark.
Like all IDEC switching power supplies, the PS5R Slim Line series has worldwide approvals, spring-up screw terminals, fused inputs, and overload protection.
They are DIN Rail or direct surface mountable and have universal (85 - 264V AC) voltage inputs. No derating means you can save money, space, and time. IDEC quality means you get the power you need, just the way you need it.
- Universal AC input (85 to 264V AC)
- DC compatible input (100 to 370V DC)
- Power factor correction (EN61000-3-2)
- 120W & 240W meet SEMI F47 Sag Immunity
- Class 1, Div 2 Hazardous Locations
- DC ON LED indicator (all units) & DC low LED indicator (120W & 240W only)
- Overcurrent protection, auto reset
- Overvoltage protection, shut down
- Output voltage adjust (+/-10%)
- Unique spring-up, finger-safe terminals (ideal for ring lug terminated wire)
- Surface mount or DIN Rail mount
- 30W, 60W, 90W, 120W & 240W models
- UL508, UL1604 (all units) & UL1310 (30W & 60W only)
- CE marking according to both LVD and EMC