With a typical power supply you will need to have a volt meter and a clamp current meter to find out the load on the SMPS. EZPPS changes this forever. In addition all SMPS’s have limited life due to the electrolytic capacitors, and dependent on the current draw and the temperature of the power supply. EZPPS keeps track of total number of hours it has been ON and provides an alarm for preventive maintenance and replacement before the power supply dies a sudden death.
Programmable Power Supply with Display
- 3 Digit LED Display for Voltage
- Class 2 for up to 90W Models
- 2 Digit LED Display for Current
- Programmable Current Limit
- Maint. Timer Remaining Time 1.2 K Hrs
- Adjustable Voltage Setting
For more information on the DIN-Mount Programmable Power Supply please call us or email use the IndustrySearch email enquiry for a direct reply.