Features and Benefits:
- Exceptional test flexibility. Six independently controlled, direct-coupled sources, each rated 150 VA at 0-30 A, provide more than 100 user-selectable test configurations to match any test requirement. Each source can be configured as two independent 75 VA sources, for a total of 12. This configuration is used for back-to-back testing of a complete line protection scheme.
- Easy to use. Operates from a PC interface (Ethernet, serial, or external wireless adapter communication) for steady-state, dynamic-state and transient testing. All sources are controlled from the PC for easy configuration of each test.
- Advanced circuitry. Built with state-of-the-art digital signal processing and power amplifiers.
- Automated operation. Automated procedures and standard test templates save time and ensure consistent test methods.
- Front panel display. The vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) indicates active voltage/current amplitudes and phase values during testing.
- Field-rugged design. Rugged construction and proven state-of-the-art design provide laboratory accuracy with uncompromised field performance.
- Lightweight and portable. At 38 lb (17 kg), the F6150 is the only single-box solution capable of delivering high power with flexible test configurations.
- Accurate meter testing. Provides high-precision measurements for energy meter and transducer testing.
For more information about the F6150 please click here