- Output Mazatrol or G-Code directly from Solidworks
- Generate native Geopath files from Solidworks.
- Import Solidworks files including feature data and geometry.
- Automatically define tooling, cuts with speeds and feeds directly from feature data. Generate tool sheets, runtime and tool motion
PowerCAM links SolidWorks, MazaCAM and GeoPath into an even more powerful programming system taking advantage of the feature information present in the SolidWorks model, instead of the CNC programmer having to re-create it all in the CNC programming system.
You can now take a native SolidWorks file, assign tooling, and output Mazatrol directly, or see the tool motion, calculate runtime, generate tool sheet, output G-code for any CNC, and much, much more…
- Create or load SolidWorks files and use the feature data to make your programs. Make use of hole wizard to improve your programming capabilities.
- Use the SolidWorks Engine to generate or import SolidWorks files that include feature data or geometry. Wizards are tools that allow for even faster programming.
- code programs or generate GeoPath native files that can add to the tools needed to generate g-code or Mazatrol.
- PowerCAM can output Mazatrol directly to MazaCAM Editor, in the editor you can make any change or use it to merge other Mazatrol programs.
PowerCAM will look at SolidWorks feature data to automatically select tools and define cuts, feeds and speeds to generate a G-Code or Mazatrol program.
To Know More about Powercam Please click here