The nanodac recorder/controller offers the ultimate in graphical recording combined with PID control and setpoint programs for a box of its size. The compact ¼ DIN panel mount unit offers four high accuracy universal inputs for data recording and PID control. This secure data recording device with accurate control is enhanced by a full colour, ¼ VGA, 320 x 240 pixel display to bring a crystal clear operator interface to even the smallest of machines.
Better, More Secure Recording Strategy
The nanodac recorder can store your information in either open CSV format or in a secure, check summed format to protect data integrity; the nanodac has the tools to keep data safe, stored where you need it, in the format you require.
- 50MB Flash memory for data storage
- 8Hz sample and recording rate
- Secure, binary data (UHH) or open (CSV) data files
- 4 universal input channels
- 30 additional channels for use as mathematical functions, Modbus inputs, totalisers or counters.
Integration and connectivity with your current systems
The nanodac recorder is supported by PC based tools to get your data in the way you need it.
- Automatic, data archiving to removable USB memory stick (up to 8GB)
- Automatic, remote data archiving over Ethernet network using FTP
- Automatic, remote data archiving directly into Review database
The nanodac offers much more than secure data recording; by devolving loop control to a nanodac a PLC is able to concentrate on providing fast and effective logic control without the burden of running complex control algorithms. Utilising the popular Modbus TCP/IP communications protocol the nanodac can be easily integrated into an Ethernet instrumentation network, and integration with other Eurotherm devices is simplified further by the use of Product Profiles (Mini8, EPower, 3000 Series etc). The nanodac can also be supplied with EtherNet/IP connectivity providing support for either Client or Adaptor modes of operation this simplifies integration with Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Controllers.
Designed for ease-of-use
The nanodac input circuitry provides high accuracy with high noise rejection. This instrument meets the exacting standards (including Nadcap) required for good control and recording so you can be confident you're measuring and controlling with accuracy.
As well as precision PID control from the world’s leading supplier and secure data recording, the nanodac instrument can be configured using iTools software. This software is proven to:
- Clone and download complete configurations to an instrument quickly and easily
- Reduce engineering and downtime
- Reduce spares holding requirements
For more information on availability, pricing and application assistance from the experts in temperature control, contact ECEFast today.