Techs4biz explores the benefits of combining pre-start checks with mobile devices- Recording Pre start checks are now easier than ever with your own smart phone
Drivers and heavy vehicles operators often lack the tools to effectively collect data in the field and are forced to rely on clipboards or notebooks. Pervidi paperless pre-start app solves these challenges by providing drivers and operators with intuitive paperless applications that dramatically improve field activities. Combining handheld devices (tablets/smart phones), and web portals, field operators can perform their tasks faster, easier, and more accurately.
The new paperless application enables your organization to easily and cost effectively track and manage any fleet pre-start and safety inspections. Drivers and operators can use their smartphones to complete their pre-start inspections which can include possible deficiency drop-down values, pictures, and voice-to-text data entry. All done on Pervidi paperless application using ANY smart phone (or tablet).
Some of the features are:
- Easy to use and real time reporting
- Can be used to automate ANY type of inspection (e.g. pre start checks, safety, Job safety analysis, risk assessment etc.)
- Completely eliminates paper- All paperless
- Integrated pictures/images and enables doodling/marking your pictures
- Integrated barcodes (optional)
- Speech to text capabilities
- Electronic signatures and timestamps
- Template creation tool allows you to incorporate your own checklists and templates
- Focus on exceptions and overdue items
The pre start checks results are automatically email in real time to the appropriate personnel (maintenance manager, fleet manager, work shop etc.) ,
Automatic Corrective Actions
All corrective actions (major failures, or non-compliance ) are automatically created and can be automatically emailed to the appropriate personnel with all the information required to rectify or correct the deficiency.
Proactive Triggers and Notifications
Pervidi's Trigger engine automatically emails alerts, notifications and reports based on dynamic criteria defined by you! For example, Pervidi can send you a daily (or hourly) email indicating which trucks have not completed their daily pre-start inspections.