Our aim is to reduce potential problems from the outset whether in-house or on site and transfer manufacturing experience into prototype thinking. Our experience can help improve performance, and at a lower cost.
Technical expertise and experience in conjunction with our customers' product design achieves added value and mutual cost effectiveness in new concepts or redesign projects.
- Efficient processes
- Practical insight
- Expert practical design engineers
- Design advice
Our CAD systems can interpret most drawing formats, which can be linked from our computerised job processing software straight to the shop floor.
Our research and development experience can facilitate one-off prototyping, through to production. Our skilled staff will offer advice if required on the probability of function and design to assist you from the beginning to the end of a project.
- Design assistance and prototype services
- Most drawing formats interpreted enabling fast CAM services
- Short lead times
Short lead times are available to assist in getting your product to market, or to the next stage of development. Innovative tool making ideas can produce jigs and fixtures to suit most applications, to ensure accurate and consistent results to the most complex of structures.
- 1000x500x630mm_(work envelope) 4 axis vertical machining centre
- Arriving soon: φ 660 mm turn diameter x 1540 bar fed high precision twin spindle 9 axis integrated mill turn centre
- 400x300x250_(work envelope) 4 axis vertical machining centre with robot cell
- 75mm thru spindle x430 turn diameter x 800max length barfed CNC Lathe
- 40mm thru spindle x170 turn diameter x300max length barfed CNC Lathe
- 65mm thru spindle x254 turn diameter x 450max length CNC Lathe
- 76mm thru spindle x406 turn diameter x 1200max length CNC Jobbing Lathe
- Manual mills
- Manual lathes