Three variations are available to match your needs: Keyless solid shaft type, flange shaft type, solid shaft type with keyway.
- Low backlash for optimum positioning accuracy (15 arc minutes)
- Extremely Quiet
- High peak torque capacity ensures reliable performance in demanding applications
- High input speeds of up 6000 RPM for a wide range of applications
- Low inertia maximises dynamic response
- High efficiencies in excess of 90% ensure maximum power is delivered to the load
- High precision, heat treated gears and lifetime lubrication eliminate maintenance and downtime
- All reduction ratios (integer numbers)
- Compatible with the newest servo motors
The IB Precision Gearhead was designed for maximum mounting flexibility and easy installation in demanding servomotor applications. Like all Sumitomo speed reducers, the expertly engineered, internal planetary gearing design maintains optimum power distribution and even gear contact, thus minimising wear and ensuring long, quiet, trouble-free operation.