The Raytek MI3 series is the latest release from the world leader in infra red temperature measurement. The new replacement for the highly successful MID series has many improvements and extensions to the range.
There are digital transmitters for 4 or 8 heads, giving very low costs per measured point, and there is an OEM head that can be integrated to PLCs or digital controllers directly. The new digital heads have low temperature coefficient, are rated to 120C, IP65, and retain their calibration - allowing cable length adjustments and hot swapping of heads.
- Directly replaces MID series
- Digital output interchangeable heads rated to 120C ambient
- Version from -40 to 1650C
- Fast response 20msec version - standard is 130msec
- Up to 8 heads per digital box - digital outputs
- Stand alone digital OEM head with SW development kit
- Uses Raytek Multidrop PC software for up to 32 heads
The MI3 complements Raytek's full range of mounting and protection accessories such as air purge, window assemblies and brackets.
CONTACT US for prices, availablity and expert application advice from our team. Established in 1932, ECEFast has over 75 years experience in temperature monitoring technology, unrivalled product knowledge and the capacity to deliver high quality products at the best prices.