Today, EXFO leads the development and manufacturing of precision spot curing systems and they are unmatched in their commitment to quality and service.
Features of Precision Spot Curing Systems - OmniCure 2000:
- The OmniCure Series 2000, the latest model within the OmniCure platform, delivers repeatable cures through a closed-loop feed back technology. The end use-user selects the required output levels; the OmniCure then locks in the settings, and continuously monitors and maintains them.
- A manual iris can be set to 1% increments to provide precise light output adjustments.
- New 200W lamp technology in the OmniCure Series 2000 supplies high-intensity curing with a guaranteed life of 2000 hours for a lower cost of operation
- Two lamp options are available; including an exclusive lamp technology to promote a smooth, tack-free, surface-finish when curing acrylic adhesives.
- The new EXFO R2000 Radiometer can be combined with the OmniCure Series 2000 to set absolute irradiance levels and calibrate the curing system.
- The OmniCure Series 2000 also contains EXFO’s patented Intelli-Lamp technology to maintain optimum lamp conditions for a stable output.