This new 833 Planter will plant eucalypt seedlings at the rate of 1600 trees/hr at 3.5kph on uneven beds and up to 3200 tree/hr at 7kph on weel-shaped, smoothed beds. At the same time, dropping 100gm of fertiliser per tree (adjustable) behind the seedling and slightly below it.
The two press wheels are on a rocking beam which gives exactly the same pressure either side of the seedling and are fully adjustable in all directions. Planting furrow is created by means of a slightly angled coulter wheel, which leaves a deep furrow in the crest of the bed.
- Steel frame with rollover bar.
- Tractor type seat
- Manual planting tube.
- Angled coulter opener.
- Twin press wheels with rocker arm
- No seedling trays (to owner's discretion)
- Cat 2 ~ 3pl headstock
- Adjustable mounting stands
- Audio seedling spacer device.
- Toolbox fitted