Drain Seal Mats is lighter weight, it can be used quickly for emergency chemical spills. It is supplied with a wall mounted bag/container with signage for quick identification and access.
An essential item for any yard, loading area, chemical storage facility, refuelling bay.
Simply remove from carry bag, peel off protective plastic film and place firmly over the drain.
Allow 100mm (min) around the drain for sealing purpose when sizing the Drain Seal Mat.
Chemically resistant polyurethane – “best material for sticky sealing properties” The polyurethane Drain Cover Seal Protector II is compatible for use with a wider range of chemicals and substances than rubbers and plastics. It is often more suitable when coming into contact with certain solvents, oils and chemicals. Plus, it’s environmentally safe
Light Weight and Easy-to-Use The Drain Cover Seal Protector II is made of solid tough tacky polyurethane which helps the cover to partially “stick” to the surface. It requires no reinforced fillers making it light weight and easy to handle
Reusable, After using, simply wash the Drain Cover Seal Protector II, replace the plastic film, roll it on the tube and return the tube to the wall container. The Drain Cover Protector II is tough enough to stand up to repeated use
Heavy duty 5 mm thickness
Seals over uneven surfaces
Quick and easy to deploy
Comes with storage/carry bag
Prenco Environmental Spill Control | Spill Control Systems
Prenco provides solutions for oils, fuels, chemicals and all fluid spills on land and water. The ability to demonstrate due diligence in the event of a spill has become an important issue today. This involves taking all steps possible to prevent pollution and minimize environmental damage.
When spills occur, even though they might be a rare occasion, having the right:
• Spill Contingency Plan
• Spill Response Resources and Materials
• Trained Personnel - That can carry out the spill plan and use the resources correctly.
• Spill Equipment Maintenance Program - To ensure resources are in good order.
Prenco assist you by providing:
• Spill Risk Assessment is a good place to start, with a Site Survey and Report on the spill risks that identify the potential pollution, safety & environmental hazards.
• Spill Contingency Plans can be provided based on the site survey report and contains emergency spill response procedures, personnel actions, registers and specific site information.
• Spill Response Training on site and spill risk specific, to prepare personnel to respond and follow the Spill Plan.
• Spill Kit Maintenance Service Program regular service to refill and maintain this valuable resource with reports provided, Divider Absorbents,Spill Kits, Spill Containment, Drain Protection, Bunding, Services & Info Divider, Spill Risk Management, Spill Response Training, Absorbent Selection ,Spill Kit Selection