Manufacturer: BETA MARTEL
The BetaGauge 330 is a revolution in pressure calibration technology for the process industries.
With the 330, technicians have a small, lightweight calibrator that generates from high vacuum to 2000 kPa / 300 PSI using a high performance integral electric pump.
Gone is the drudgery of manual pumping or using large, heavy and unwieldy boxes with limited
portability and poor battery life.
The BetaGauge 330 has a form factor only slightly larger than Martel's popular BetaGauge 321 and weighs in at a mere 1.1kg. The housing is contoured to easily fit a technician's hand with good balance top to bottom.
Performance doesn't stop with the pump.
The BetaGauge 330 provides ±0.035% of full scale accuracy on its internal, isolated pressure sensor. Temperature compensation on its internal sensor ensures accuracy in field applications. An external pressure module connection supports all 29 ranges of BetaPort-P pressure modules for even greater measurement capability.
A Pt100 RTD input is provided for temperature measurements accurate to ±0.1 °C (0.2 °F). In addition, the BetaGauge 330 measures and simulates 4-20 mA loop current signals. It can measure up to 30 VDC.
An internal 24 VDC Instrument Power Supply supplies power to a transmitter under test.
Like its calibrator siblings, the 330 displays up to 3 calibration values at one time from the choice of internal pressure sensor, external pressure sensor, temperature from the optional RTD probe or electrical (mA or VDC).
The display is a large back lit graphics style LCD that's easy to read in any lighting condition.
At a Glance Features of the Beta Gauge 330 Pressure Calibrator:
- Integrated electrically operated pump generates pressure up to 2000 kPa and vacuum to -80 kPa
- Accuracy to 0.025% FS
- Operates on 8 standard alkaline AA batteries
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement with accuracy of 0.1°C
- 24 Volt loop power to operate device under test
- Large LCD with backlight
- External pressure module interface supports all 29 BetaPort- P pressure modules
- Store and recall up to 5 user defined setups
- Pressure displayed in the user's choice of 19 engineering units
- Switch test is automatic using internal sensor or external pressure module
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications