Build Spec: INDUSTRIAL SPEC
Model Number: D10i-36C
Engine: 10hp KOHLER KD440 Electric Start Diesel Engine
Gearbox: Tough 2:1 reduction Gearbox
Pressure Pump: HAWK NPM1525 – at 1450 rpm
Set-Up Pressure: usually 3000 psi @ 15LPM but 3500 psi possible
Type: Cold water
Hose: 20m R2 double wire hose (5000 psi) with s/steel fittings
Size: 106 x 80 x 83 (cm) (l x w x h)
Weight (empty): ~139 kg
Some unique features to highlight:
- A convenient wrap-around built-in hose rack stores 20m douible wire hose.
- A frame-mounted gun holster stores the gun off-ground
- An industrial water filter with stainless steel mesh protects the ceramic pistons against rust and scale notorious for causing premature pump failure.
- A soft-acting by-pass (unloader) valve minimises gun kick-back, limits pressure spikes in the system and prevents premature seal failure in the pump, hose, by-pass valve and gun and no pressure is stored in the hose when the trigger is released – making it safe for the operator and by-standers.
- The by-pass valve is mounted on the frame – not connected to the pump. This reduces wear and tear through vibration, it increases the volume of water in by-pass which keeps the temperature down which can damage seals.
- Very Important: Both water supply in, and water pressure hose out are connected to fittings on the FRAME – not directly on the pump – so no pulling on pump fittings which can crack and break over time. This is a major and important advantage of our pressure cleaners.