They are used in almost every area of manufacturing and are especially suited for applications in hydraulics, pneumatics, process, petrochemical, medical, pharmaceutical and most industrial and commercial applications.
Specifications of Pressure Gauge | Standard - 100 Series from NoShok:
- Sizes: 1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2 and 4 inch sizes
- Conection Location: Bottom, back, left and right side connections
- Conection Size: 1/8" NPT and 1/4" NPT dependent upon model and size. Other connections available upon special request
- Case: ABS is standard. Steel, chrome and stainless steel are available as options
- Lens: Plexiglass is standard. Glass is available as an option on certain models.
- Bourdon Tube: Brass and copper alloys
- Movement: All Brass or Brass and Delrin
- Accuracy: +/- 1% Full Scale to +/- 2.5% Full Scale dependent on model
- Available Ranges: Vacuum and compound through 15,000 PSI.
Options & Accessories for Pressure Gauge | Standard - 100 Series from NoShok:
Panel mount options, cover rings, orifices, rubber case protectors, recalibrators, special connections and more.
Operating Limitations of Pressure Gauge | Standard - 100 Series from NoShok:
- Dynamic: 60% of dial range
- Static: 90% of dial range
- Temperature: 0o F to 140o F (-18o C to 60o C)