Attested Pressure Services is NATA accredited to test pneumatically to 120 MPa. Pneumatic pressure testing is a highly dangerous activity. Our technicians understand the risks involved with pneumatic testing. Each job is assessed and procedures are in place to ensure the safety of all staff involved.
Pneumatic pressure testing is useful where:
- Hydrostatic testing is impractical, or will cause damage
- There is multiple changes in diameter
- Sections of piping contain dead legs
- There is fixed instrumentation or materials that would be damaged by water
Air under pressure poses additional safety risks in the pressure testing environment.
Attested Pressure Services is proud to have an incident-free record in pneumatic pressure testing, with projects including:
- Blacktip Onshore Gas Plant, for Monadelphous, Northern Territory
- Newman Power Station Upgrade, for Leighton Contractors, Western Australia
- ARC Energy, Hovea Production Facility, Western Australia
- Tank testing of compensation plates for the BHP nickel laterite mine at Ravensthorpe, Western Australia