The outer diameter of the sensor is usually between 4mm and 12mm. The possibility of a custom design of MRV21 pressure transducer offers great flexibility to meet the varying requirements of several different applications including:
- General industrial applications
- Pneumatics equipment
- Industrial machineries
- Hydrodynamic and aerodynamic applications
- Research projects
- Hydraulic systems
- Construction equipment
- Environmental Research
Features of the MeasureX MRV21 Pressure Transducer:
- One of the many design features of the MRV21 is its small, compact structure; making it easy to integrate into the many applications the device is capable of performing.
- The MRV21 is capable of making measurements with a very high accuracy and has a pressure range of 0.02 to 600bar.
- The device is very compact and light weight and with its wide range of media compatibility, the MRV21 becomes an extremely versatile device.
- The pressure transducer is designed in such a way to help minimise static and thermal errors, enhancing the accuracy of the data measured by the device.
- The MRV21 is suitable for pressure measurement of all gases and liquids compatible with stainless steel.
- While the standard precision is 1% FS, precisions of 0.5% FS and 0.25% FS are available on request.
- The robust construction of the MRV21, with its high performance and accuracy, make it an ideal product for demanding long term applications at a competitive price.
The MRV21 is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia Pty Ltd