The technical specifications and attractive price level of these sensors make them ideal for OEM applications.
The materials and technologies used make these sensors suitable for applications with aggressive media. Welded connections between pressure cell and process connection require no sealing elements and make the measuring system particularly resistant to mechanical shock and vibration. The compact design makes these sensors interesting for room critical applications. A wide variety of electrical connections and pressure ports simplifies the adaptation to different applications.
- Measuring range from 0...1 bar to 0...600 bar
- Medium wetted parts of stainless steel
- Compact instrument size
- No internal sealing elements
- Highly resistance to shock and vibration
- For dynamic or static measurements
Technical Specifications: [ .PDF Download ]