The stationary HAMMEL-Primary Shredders can be planned either as a complete machine or in component formats depending on the individual local conditions.
Thereby the shredding and the power unit are separated. The machine is therefore flexible and is arranged to suit structural circumstances.
Pre-determined shaft configuration regulates the material size for further processing steps. The thousandfold proven HAMMEL-Primary Shredder, series VB 750 / 850 / 950 is featured.
Advantages of Primary Industrial Shredders - HAMMEL
- high performance
- high operation efficiency
- high operational availability
- high operating life of the shafts
- robust and simple construction
- low energy and wear and tear costs
- minimal dust generation
- very low noise generation