- Multilayer to 14 layers or more
- Single and double sided PCBs
- Fine line, small hole and surface mount technology
- Routed and V-groove profiling
- In-house high speed photo-plotting
- Full range of finishes including photo-imageable solder masks, levelled tin-lead, graphite inks, electroless silver
- Gold edge plating and electroless nickel-gold
- Flexible Circuits
- Solder Paste Stencils (brass, stainless steel and laser cut polyamide)
We also offer a range of fixed-price standard services for 2, 4 and 6 layer PCBs. Visit our 2-layer-prototype, 4-layer-prototype or 6-layer-prototype pages for more information on this innovative range of services.
For an on-line quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your PCB file as an attachment.
The Entech Printed Circuits manufacturing facility is equipped with the latest manufacturing technology and process automation to support the cost effective manufacture of PCBs of world standard quality and reliability.
Our facilities include:
- In-house CAD/CAM and high speed photoplotting equipment
- Net-list automated bare board testing & flying probe test system
- Excellon micro-drilling systems
- Automated through hole plating
- Electroless nickel & gold plating
- Dual vacuum multilayer presses
For a detailed statement of our manufacturing capabilities and specifications, visit the Technical Specifications page.
Our processes, methodologies and information systems are constantly being refined in response to the evolving needs of the global marketplace.
In order to provide a one-stop shop, we also offer a number of additional specialist services including:
- Fast-turn (1-2 days) prototype service - visit our Express Circuits Page
- High volume PCB importation from accredited overseas suppliers - visit our International Circuit Connections (ICC) Page
- Manufacture of Microwave circuits (eg teflon based) - visit our Specialty Circuits Page.
The comprehensive range of services available through the Entech Printed Circuits Group ensures that you will be able to meet all of your product interconnect requirements from a single supplier.