The major banks may not fully understand commercial printing equipment, but the specialists at Finlease do. So talk to us about a business finance solution that will work. Rather than leaving you standing in queues, we’ll visit you and get to know understand your unique business. Then we’ll personally handle the whole application process from approval and settlement to delivery.
So whatever you need related to printing equipment, it could be an A3 press to a B1 web press, computer-to-plate equipment, image setters and box makers to mailing equipment, Finlease can finance it.
With a number of clients in the printing industry, Finlease has specialist brokers who understand printing equipment. So whether you’re looking to acquire new or used printing equipment, or perhaps a screen printing press, sourced locally or overseas, Finlease can offer a solution that benefits your printing business and suits your cash flow.
We’ll tap into the leading financiers
With over $350 million in loans written annually, Finlease has the leverage to secure the printing equipment finance at competitive rates. Finlease has access to over 20 leading business finance providers so we can spread your loans across different institutions, keeping your options open for future business finance needs.
The Finlease benefits keep rolling
- No application fees, no obligation to proceed
- In the majority of cases your loan is secured against the printing equipment, without requiring real estate as security.
- We liaise with the supplier of your choice, order the invoice and prepare all the paperwork for your signature.
- Finlease can also arrange Import/Trade finance (i.e. a Letter of Credit) as a part of the long term finance as required.
- We pay the supplier, you take delivery of the printing equipment, it can be as easy as that.
- Finlease can also arrange 'pre-approved' amounts for future printing equipment acquisitions
Please note that Finlease service Australian customers only.